Challenges at Home:
- Where else can you see the crown emblem? Look on buildings and food packaging, flags and coins.
- Look out for Royal Mail post boxes – find out about their history.
- If you post a letter can you tell when it will be collected?
- What buildings near you have changed their purpose?
- There are a number of empty properties in many high streets, what would you like them to become?
Challenges at School:
- Find out about the history of Norfolk banks and post boxes.
- Find out about the history of ITV Anglia – why did they not need Hardwick House having linked it to their main building?
- How would you regenerate the high street? Take a look at this project to give you ideas.
- Consider a career as a town planner.
- Find out more about Hardwick House.