Challenge at Home:
- Do you have a museum local to you to visit? Many museums offer online visits currently.
- What would you like to be invented to help you in the home?
- Look for blue plaques in Norfolk
- Make your own breeches buoy to rescue your lego people/soft toys
Challenge at School:
- What makes a good museum? Think about your current school topic and how you could curate artefacts and information in an interesting way.
- Investigate shipwrecks off the Norfolk coast
- Manby was an inventor, what else did he invent? Find out about other Norfolk inventors: Peter Chown from Kings Lynn
- James Dyson from Cromer
- Mike Burrows from Norwich
- Christopher Cockerell from Lowestoft