- To watch more Forest School videos.
- The free 6 session ‘Introduction to Forest School Course’ can be found as a playlist.
Challenge at Home:
- Find a woodland near you, using the Woodland Trusts website.
- Go out to explore a local woodland – have a wander, see what natural treasures you can find, build some dens from sticks, balance on logs and climb trees.
- Do some of the activities from the ‘Introduction to Forest School Course’ – sessions 2 and 4 in particular have a variety of outdoor activities that could be done together as a family.
Challenge at School:
- If you are a teacher and want to understand Forest School ethos more – do the ‘Introduction to Forest School Course’, you could even use the videos as part of a staff INSET session.
- Find out more about Forest School in Norfolk from the Forest School Association Norfolk Local Group website.
- Find out more about Forest School in the UK from the Forest School Associations website.
- Want to plant a Forest in your school grounds? The Woodland Trust have a scheme to give schools free trees.