Skip to content
Challenge at School
- Science: Look at adaptation across the animal kingdom.
- Why do the seals have so much body fat? Try some experiments linked to insulation.
- How long do other animals look after their young for?
- Food chain – where would the seal be?
- English: Create a warning poster to remind visitors to the beach of how to behave.
- Explore collective nouns and names of other animals and their young
- Art: Create your own beach scene with a seal and its pup. Think about how you can add texture. You could add sand to your paint to make it more realistic.