St Julian’s is one of the oldest churches in the city of Norwich. It houses the Shrine of the great 14th century mystic Julian of Norwich
Challenge at Home
- Find out the name of churches near you and see how many different names you can find. What is the story behind the saint they are dedicated to?
- Explore a church local to you.
- Lots more inspiring ideas to do here
Challenge at School
- Who would you argue are inspiring women either from the past or present?
- “All shall be well” was Julian of Norwich’s famous phrase, what phrases make you think of other well-known people?
- Explore how Norfolk has been affected by illness over the centuries.
- Find out more about Julian of Norwich with these 6 in-depth videos (KS3/4/5)