Jonny and his dairy cow, Jelly, are back for another adventure in a new and free to download storybook. On a mission to help tackle nutrition education, they’ve even teamed up with registered nutritionist, Rhiannon Lambert to help them out!
Loaded with information about why nutrition is so important, children are immersed into Jelly’s inquisitive nature as they discover more. The book even features handy information including exactly what’s in a glass of milk, coupled with fun family friendly recipes to try at home.
Challenge at home
Challenge at school
- Make butter from milk
- Investigate the digestive systems of a variety of animals
- Investigate a variety of milk packaging and then create your own design for a milk carton/bottle/logo
- Explore the capacity of different food containers
- Make your own “Day in the life of…”
- Find out about the Royal Norfolk Show
- Find out about sustainability in farming