Skip to content
Challenges at Home:
- When you visit an attraction, think about all the different jobs that are available.
- Consider volunteering to build up experience on your CV.
- Visit a zoo or wildlife park.
- Design an obstacle course/something fun for a pet at home.
- Face paint zoo animals.
- Invent an enrichment toy for your pet.
Challenges at School:
- Debate whether zoos are ethical.
- Investigate careers in zoos.
- Find out about the history of zoos.
- Learn more about the animals in Banham Zoo.
- Design an enclosure for a zoo animal. Think about the animal’s natural habitat and how you can recreate this.
- Links to Maths – use weighing scales, practise making estimates and reading decimal places.
- Send an email to the zoo to ask some questions (remember email safety)