Skip to content
Challenges at Home:
- Create a new natural environment in your garden or home.
- Primary school and pre-school children will enjoy making their own dunes at home.
- Find out more about dunes.
- Walk some of the Norfolk Coastal Path or explore some of the circular routes around the villages in the film.
- Look at for terns when you are at the beach.
Challenge at Home:
- Do you have a museum local to you to visit? Many museums offer online visits currently.
- What would you like to be invented to help you in the home?
- Look for blue plaques in Norfolk
- Make your own breeches buoy to rescue your lego people/soft toys