Big Norfolk Holiday Fun is aimed at children aged 5-16. It’s to help your children move lots, eat well and have fun.
- 2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoon of oil,
- Herbs e.g. oregano (optional – mixed herbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Equipment: large pan and a hob to cook the sauce.
Family Fun with Norfolk Adult Learning
Help your children to thrive with the Family Learning team at Norfolk Adult Learning.
Join in with lots of free and fun courses that will enable you to learn and grow with your child, building their skills and confidence through fun activities.
With courses ranging from maths to cooking, storytelling to exploring in nature, crafting to painting, you’re sure to find something you’ll love! For ages up to 11. Find out more on the website here – www.norfolk.gov.uk/familylearning