To celebrate the first-ever Norfolk Day a special love letter to Norfolk has been written by EDP writers Stacia Briggs and Rowan Mantell.
Challenge at Home
- How many places that are mentioned in the “love letter” are you familiar with?
- Everyone loves to receive post: send a postcard of Norfolk to a friend or family member.
Challenge at School
- Write your own “love letter” for your village or local town.
- Can you identify all the places mentioned on a map?
- What has been missed from the “love letter to Norfolk”?
- Magpie some phrases from the “love letter” to make your own Norfolk poem or song.
- How do the seasons affect your local area?