Challenge at Home
Challenge at School
- How could you improve a local site to you? Try Humphrey’s lift the flap approach
- How has your local environment changed over the years?
- If you were to design a new settlement, what would you include re leisure?
- How can you ensure gardening is accessible to all?
- Investigate having your own school garden
- What does research tell you about the impact of gardening in schools?
- Tanyalee Davis: Being an Unstoppable Me
- Archaeology at Whimpwell Street
- Have you heard of the Youth STEMM Award?
- From Winterton to Happisburgh – Coastal Erosion
- ‘The Deserving Poor’ – Life in a Workhouse
- Buildings That Tell Stories – Holkham Hall