Skip to content
An Introduction To The Broads – Landscape Character Assessment
The Broads Authority – Water of Life
Challenge at Home:
- Can you spot some of your favourite places?
- Where would you like to explore next?
- Look at a map or google earth to see what your locality looks like.
Challenge at School:
- Coastal erosion in Norfolk is a huge issue. Look at this video from a student in Happisburgh.
- Explore different coastal defences.
- Can you explore your locality from above – has a parent or member of your community a drone they could provide footage from? Please make sure you adhere to current regulations.
- What different types of settlements can you see?
- Watch the video whilst spotting the different places mentioned on a map or in an atlas. Find out more about the wind powered technology at Scroby Sands.